Cheryl Mangio started her career as a freelance court reporter in 1981 after graduating from court reporting school in record time. She was one of the first Certified Real Time Reporters (CRR) in Washington State -- a coveted designation -- and reported numerous high-profile and technically challenging cases for many years. She took the helm as a partner with YOM: Full Service Court Reporting to manage their growing business and to lead the firm in trend-setting technology. Cheryl and YOM were at the forefront of introducing online access technology to the legal industry in early 2004, and continue to be early-adopters of the latest technology. She engages in learning opportunities with like-minded business leaders across the nation and particpates in many associations.
Cheryl is dedicated to the court reporting and the legal profession. Her passion is customer service, and she is guardian of the client-centric culture at YOM. She oversees the operations of YOM, ensuring that processes and deliverables exceed expectations; but her priority is educating and supporting court reporters, lawyers, and legal staff on technology, deposition procedures, and legislation.
- Certified Manager of Reporting Services
- Washington Certified Court Reporter
- Registered Merit Reporter
- Certified Real-Time Reporter
- Registered Professional Reporter
- Certified LiveNote Service Provider & Trainer
- Member of the Washington State Court Reporters Association
- Member of the National Court Reporters Association
- Member of the Society for the Technological Advancement of Reporting